The Amazonia Vanilla Company
From The Exotic Amazon To Your Exotic Kitchen
The Amazonia Vanilla Company is dedicated to connect producers to consumers. We celebrate food; how it is grown, and share your enjoyment with the producers. That’s how we want to do it, connecting people over good food.
We’re more than ‘Fair Trade’. We are shareholders with our producers.
Tips From Experts on Using Our Products
Why You’ll Love Us
We don’t do just “plain” vanilla. Our vanilla is carefully rendered to produce the best flavors imaginable. Our exotic beans were cultivated in the Amazon, on small plots. We don’t source from big commercial greenhouse complexes. We let nature conspire to infuse wild aromas from its tropical flora. We cure slowly, hand grading and steeping our extracts in the slow aged, traditional way.
- Fair Trade
Our recent blogposts
- Marmalade Upside-Down Vanilla-Bourbon Pudding CakeBitter orange to vanilla is like Sonny to Cher…. two divas that compliment each other in the best way! ToContinue reading “Marmalade Upside-Down Vanilla-Bourbon Pudding Cake”
- Crème BruleeThis is way too good, just way too good. It’s worth a search for duck eggs, even if you haveContinue reading “Crème Brulee”
- Ecuadorian Colada MaracuyaThis is a very common Ecuadoran breakfast beverage. It is slightly thick with a hearty oat flavor complemented by theContinue reading “Ecuadorian Colada Maracuya”
- Vanilla and Conservation“We bring people together over good food.“ However, our customers, our producers and us have something else in common. Guayusa RunaContinue reading “Vanilla and Conservation”
- Amazing Exotic EggnogThis eggnog has become the Christmas tradition in our family, it takes priority over opening presents and checking Christmas stockings. Continue reading “Amazing Exotic Eggnog”